The Graduate Studies Programs (GSPs) of the School of Rular and Surveying Engineering of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (RSE-AUTH) have been established since 1997.The goals of our gratitude programs are:
- To meet the country's needs for high quality scientists in order to contribute to social, economic and technological development of the country and to improve its competiveness in these sectors.
- To prepare the next generation of the scientific staff of the universalities and corporations in the country, able to complete to these in Europe.
- To exploit the existing scientific staff and to enrich the existing infrastructure.
- To attract students from other (ie neighboring) countries.
- To attract students from other sectors of technology
The School of RSE has NEW Graduate Programs:
- NEW Water Resources (waterresources.web.auth.gr)
- NEW Planning and Management of Sustainable Infrastructures and System
- Protection, Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Monuments
- Land Registry: Legal, Technical and Environmental Dimensions
PAST GSPs of the School lead to a Graduate diploma are: